British media reveals details of downing of Indian Rafale plane
London: The British news agency “Reuters” has released a detailed report on the destruction of the Indian fighter jet “Rafale” in the recent air clash between Pakistan and India.
According to Kashmir Media Service, Reuters reported that on the night of May 7, the Pakistani Air Force’s radars detected the movement of dozens of Indian warplanes. The report said during this time, the head of the Pakistan Air Force, the Air Chief Marshal, was himself present in the operations room and was directly monitoring the situation.
Reuters, citing sources, said that seeing the aggressive advance of the Indian aircraft, the Air Chief immediately ordered the mobilization of the J-10C (Chinese-made fighter aircraft) squadron, the specific target of which was the Indian Rafale aircraft.
The Reuters report quoted intelligence sources as saying that India’s disregard for the capabilities of the Chinese PL-15 missile proved to be a major intelligence failure. The same missile was later used to target an Indian Rafale aircraft.
The report said that more than 110 aircraft from both sides were involved in this air clash, which is being considered the largest air battle between any two countries in recent decades.
Pakistan also claimed a successful electronic warfare attack in this clash, which affected the communication system and radar system of Indian aircraft.
After this success, many countries have started taking interest in Chinese fighter jets and technology.
It may be recalled that Amarinder Singh, a member of the Lok Sabha, the lower house of the Indian Parliament, said that he himself saw the BS001 Rafale aircraft crash in Indian Punjab. He also presented his evidence in the House, however, the Indian government has not taken any official stand on this, so far.









One Comment